Use your phone as your remote control for your entire home
Our home security systems empower you to control your home from your smartphone, tablet, computer or other web-enabled device. With a security system from BriteBox, you can:
- Turn on and off your lights
- Adjust your thermostat
- Arm and disarm your security system
- Unlock and lock your doors
- Open and close your garage door
- Open and close shades
- And more!
Stay on top of things with custom alerts
With a security system from BriteBox, your home is never out of reach. Your security system will send you notifications to keep you informed. You can choose to receive text, photo or video notifications and you can get them by email, text message, push notification or phone call.
Some examples of helpful alerts you’ll receive include when:
- A door has been left open
- Your kids arrive home safely from school
- You leave for work without setting the alarm
- A package is left on your doorstep
- Someone disarms your security system
- Something triggers the alarm system
- And just about any other activity in your home!
See live video of your metro Atlanta home from anywhere in the world
Stream video of your home to your smartphone, tablet or computer—anywhere and anytime. With video cameras as part of your security system from BriteBox, you can:
- Remotely pan and tilt the security camera so you can see more of what’s happening at home
- Get great, HD-quality video on any device
- Receive video alerts when events are triggered (like a door being unlocked)
- Continuously record the stream of video to view later
Get true protection for your elderly loved ones
The most common wellness devices for elderly loved ones are personal emergency response (PERS) pendants. The problem is that the individual must push a button to summon help. This system has serious limitations.
BriteBox offers true protection for your family and peace of mind for you by using a series of discrete sensors throughout the home that can integrate with a PERS pendant. This means:
- The individual doesn’t need to take action for you to be notified
- You can make sure your loved one is getting up and about
- You get alerted if your loved one is wandering the house at odd hours